Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

10 September 2010

Okay, so unfortunately I did not keep my weekly promise. However, I am getting better, and the first two weeks of sophomore year were very busy and hectic. I am STILL tired, but I am very hopeful. There are several girls who are interested in the ministry, and as much as I wish guys would be more involved as well, I understand why they aren't. I hope my surveys do pay off, even though I only had seven positive responses, and have only heard from two.

Then I had to deal with the newspaper and the politics that run that circus (politics really are everywhere). They are very immature there; still, of course, I want to continue to build my portfolio. However, that may not happen for another year or so, when the two-and-half professors disappear if enrollment doesn't get better. The politics at the circus had better not hurt my career. I suspect they will hurt an unnamed person's, but another guy is going to have a wonderful portfolio. I better get on it! Of course, clouded judgement and suspicion may do it, but I have God on my side, and He will win out over ANY politics. I love God so much. It isn't just about my future, because I am following God and if God wills it, it shall happen. But still. The trials of this world and the institutions. Don't even get me started on 9/11 and the idiot move that the editors made there. And honestly I'll tell them it's an idiotic move, should they get off their high horses. You can't teach stubborn.

Lots of Love,Rachel

No comments: