Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

25 May 2011

Day Off

Finally a day off!! Well, I'm on chapter 8 of Lady in Waiting, the chapter called "Lady of Security," and it's decent! I haven't gotten very far on the meditation journal, and I'm planning to re-read the book and do the study guide and the guides at the end of the chapter while finishing the meditation journal. Some days I have more to write than other days.

It was probably just the first chapter or something, since the past two chapters have been hitting home. I mean, everyone struggles with feelings of insecurity, and a Lady of Security is not overly jealous or paranoid! Insecure people get jealous easily, and they aren't fun to be around, and guys don't like it! They don't want to be tricked or deceived. I'm not saying I'm insecure, but sometimes you doubt. But we need to find our security in God, not men.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: