Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

06 March 2010

What am I writing? My story ideas!

It has definitely been awhile since I last posted. I feel like I should make this blog something important, something worthwhile that people would want to read about. But what? Should I post excerpts of my creations? I don't write much poetry, but I definitely write novels and short stories, although I'm not sure how much of a short story it really is.

They tend to get a bit long.

I suppose I could always review movies and books, although I don't read too much anymore. I've replaced books with movies. I like Plugged In's way of doing theirs, analyzing the movie for profanity, sex, violence, positive elements, and negative elements, with a unifying conclusion and an introduction.

People love to read movie reviews.

I know! I can post story ideas and then set links on my Facebook so people can check them out! Then I can learn what interests them.

Lots of Love,

Rachel

No comments: