Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

21 September 2010

What if God wrote every name in the Book of Life at the creation of the world, as Revelation states?

What if our names get erased as soon as we are born, for we are born with a sinful nature and therefore cannot enter heaven?

And then, when we accept Christ, our names go into the Lamb's Book of Life, which is the Book that will save us or condemn us?

OMG. This is a revelation that I think just might explain some of the contradictions that Revelation seems to present (for the Word is completely true). It is the single most terrifying, interesting, fascinating book in the entire Word of God. I think, though, that it must be taken with a grain of salt. I believe that the end of the world will be completely supernatural, when the supernatural is released on the earth and people do see supernatural things they cannot believe or accept. I don't understand why they won't believe, but I can only guess that their eyes are blind and hearts are hard because of previous influences. More on Revelation musings later!

/Users/Rachel/Desktop/ts-neon-bible.jpg


Lots of Love,

Rachel

No comments: