Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

11 December 2012

TV quotes

CSI
Sarah: Now I know why Doodles drank.
Grissom: We solve these cases regardless of race, color, creed, or bubblegum flavor!
Ray: Sometimes when God closes a door, Satan opens a window.
*Sneaking in any way possible

The Mentalist
Kristina: I can’t get a clear reading.
Jane: What are you using? Dial-up?
*I don't miss dial up at all.

Once Upon a Time
How’s the book supposed to help?
What do you think stories are for?

Where are we going?
Somewhere horrible.  Absolutely horrible.  A place where the only happy ending will be mine.

Grumpy: Grumpy.
Snow: I’m not grumpy, I’m focused.

Primeval
Burton: Not since man first walked on the moon has humanity been so delicately poised on the threshold of a new dawn!
Lester: Does dawn have a threshold, exactly?

Shared from https://agoldoffish.wordpress.com/tv-quotes/

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: