Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

25 February 2013

Heartbeat - a poem

I love you, God
Sometimes I feel
this nameless thing.
Not emotion
Like it, I guess
Jesus, you live
alive and well -
In our hearts, souls
in our bodies
with us, not us;
You change us, Lord,
you fill our hearts,
you meet our needs:
you supply us
identity -
Who we are Lord -
A child of you,
Child of a king,
A royal priest
You supply us
belonging, Lord
God, you choose us;
Lives like vapors
you have given
to each of us;
Then we receive
eternity
good or bad;
Glory to you
Honor to you

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

To my Lord and Savior and Daddy God

No comments: