Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

07 January 2010

Hurt Wrist

Man, my wrist hurts. All I did was go bowling. I must bruise my wrist every time I go bowling. And guess what? I like to bowl. It's wrapped up now. The pain is almost unbearable. And because I am predominantly righthanded with some lefthanded capabilities, it affects most of my activities. Sometimes I wonder if texting too much affects it and using the computer alot. I must admit I am addicted to the Internet. Without a job to occupy my time or school, what else should I do? Oh yeah. Read the Bible. Study the Bible. Pray to God. Help people. I do all that - and play the Internet a lot.

Lots of Love,

Rachel

No comments: