Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

20 December 2009

Ram's Game

Today, even though I live in St. Louis, I went to my very first Rams game - and I am almost 20 years old! They lost 13-16 against the Houston Texans in the last quarter, but that does not matter. What matters is that I discovered a team - the Rams. They may not be the best, they may not have won the Superbowl this century, but at least they do not cheat. They played well today, and I wish God had rewarded them - and the audience - with a win. But it isn't about winning. It's how you play the game. And they played well.

Really, though,

Lots of Love,

Rachel

No comments: