Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

25 August 2010

Posting Committment

Okay, so it's been a REALLY long time since I've posted. I've been busy this summer and stuff, working. Twenty-forty hours is a lot five days a week driving two hours round-trip to get there. Sorry guys I want to expose as much of my rambling as possible. I don't know that ANYONE other than myself reads this, but if someone does, I don't want to deprive them of my writing and rambling. Sometimes in the midst of it some good points are made. I hope my readers are pacified, and I just want to apologize and PROMISE to post by Saturday night for the next week. Maybe someday I will get to where I post two or three times a week. I want to be a writer, I should write more online, where our world is going, supposedly. Whatever.



Lots of Love,Rachel

No comments: