Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

20 July 2011

Beth Moore's So Long Insecurity

Beth Moore is one of the best female Christian writers I have ever seen, and So Long, Insecurity is no exception, especially when it deals with various fears women face, as it focuses on women. Fear is a rampant problem in the world because of a lack of feeling secure in love, for "perfect love casts out fear" and only God has true perfect love.

I love her Bible studies and what God has revealed to her. She is a very smart and wise woman, and my college group enjoys studying everything she writes. She is quite educated and wildly intelligent, as well as put together and a strong and true believer in the Gospel and Christ.

She hasn't had an easy life, and I'm pleased to see a strong woman of God, doing His Will and changing the lives of women everywhere.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: