Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

27 November 2011

Three Weeks

Three weeks until classes end. I'm basically just preparing for finals and finishing up projects and end of the year activities.

Feel free to help out!

I am conducting a small scale survey on the effect of text message lingo on the English language for my History of the English Language class.

Everyone who isn't in college survey


This is for my UI500 class, the History of the English Language, and for my Sociolinguistics paper. Your answers are helping me out! I need about 15 people to answer. I love you all!

College students survey


Praying you have Faith, Hope and Love,

Rachel

No comments: