Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

30 April 2010

Alcohol and mosquitos?

Found this on facebook...next time I get a mosquito I am going to use this idea!

"Several years ago while attending one of our son's baseball games, I {some random lady I found this on one of my friend's facebook pages} smacked a mosquito that exploded blood all over my arm, realized I was surrounded by strangers with who knows what diseases, and decided to run home and clean it up. I doused it with alcohol, and to my amazement, within 15-20 minutes the large bite was dried up and GONE. First, though, it itched worse than ever, before drying up. Now I do this with every mosquito bite and it always works for me (but not for others for some reason)."

So now you know...alcohol works for more than just checking out of the world! (and she means rubbing alcohol by the way).

No comments: