Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

20 April 2010

God fully loves us and accepts us, and we are pleasing to Him

Recently I've endured quite a scene, but I believe it's something everyone goes through at some point. To encourage people with how I've dealt with it, I wanted to include it in my blog.

Criticism.

Mistakes.

Blame.

It takes two to tango and blame is mutual. One person usually is not completely at fault, though they may be more responsible than others. We live in a society, not an individualistic environment.

I don't want to go deeply into details in an effort to avoid gossip, but last week became extremely stressful for everyone involved and, when stress runs around, there is usually problems. And the lower man on the totem pole gets the brunt. Which I'm fine with. NOW. I want to be stronger. My reputation is in God's hand - there is nothing I can do to save it.

Although I feel incredible peace after a sweet time with God, I still feel pain somewhat. I was completely blindsided by the confrontation; I am not a person who pays particular sense to anything. Drama does not mean anything to me. I avoid it at all possible costs; I am non-confrontational. However, I am completely tempted to leave the environment and leave them with more problems. I am struggling between being glad they confronted me and annoyance that they felt able to correct me while displaying hypocritical characteristics.

I dislike hypocrites. Be innocent as a dove and shrewd as a serpent.

I also understand that I am in a spiritual. I just want to encourage everyone that if someone addresses something, you are either in the wrong or involved in a spiritual battle. I've been at the forefront of a spiritual battle, but I also brought it upon myself and furthered it because I would not back down. I don't even know what's right or wrong.

Now, I'm sure this is very confusing, but I just want to put something out there. God fully and 100% loves us, accepts us, justifies us, redeems us. We are pleasing to Him. We are His children. The other people who hurt, confuse, and blindside us are also His children and deserve the same thing. Who knows? Maybe because you shine like a Christian someone will be saved.

Lots of Love,

Rachel

No comments: