Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

21 October 2012

The Mysterious Man in Episode 1: Once Upon A Time


I thought Mr. Mysterious in Manhattan looked like Prince Philip. Then I thought he was Captain Hook. (They'll all dark haired and handsome.) Now I don't know who it could be.
If it's Bae, Bae knew about the curse and lived outside of Storybrooke successfully. How did he find out about the curse? How did he find out about Storybrooke? When he left none of that happened. I doubt he's been roaming around Maine making sure Daddy didn't come looking for him. 
This character knew about the curse, and the curse being broken upset him. Did you see his face at the word "broken"? Plus that was the title of this episode. He had a picture of the clocktower in Storybrooke on his wall in the background. And Charley's Girl, the song, was significant. I looked at the lyrics. All I can think of is: Charley's girl is Emma? And Emma's gonna do something to this guy?
Also, this guy lived in a pretty crappy apartment. Someone came to this world and got away from Storybrooke only to have to struggle to make ends meet. No magic, right? He didn't seem unhappy in the apartment (despite it being pretty crappy and the elevator pretty horrible-looking and dangerous). He seemed more upset about losing that phone than anything. He seemed like it'd been a bad day and losing the phone made it worse. Til he got the postcard. So someone who knew about the curse knew about him and sent him a note. I think I remember Regina in the season finale sent the dove out from her window? 
So I think he's an unnamed FT character. And I think he knew about Emma. And I don't think he was happy about the curse getting broken. 



Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,


Rachel

No comments: