Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

30 January 2011

I MET THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH AND THE AFTERS - IN PERSON


Friday night was the best night of my life. Or at least one of the very best nights ever in my very short life. I'm going to add a slideshow of pics of me with The Afters and Thousand Foot Krutch.

Yes, I said "with me" and listed two Christian bands, one of which, TFK, is a pretty big name.

I MET TFK.

Now, I'm not a vocal TFK fan (or at least I wasn't until Friday night), but I LOVE them, and I respect their music.

I got to shake their hands. Yup. It was freaking awesome.

I got my picture with them. One copy is on my cell phone, others are on my Facebook profile (http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1305480075). And on my friend's camera, since I did not have my own.

I got their signatures - in my Bible, nonetheless, the one that went to Cambodia with me.

And I talked to them. I made a complete fool of myself, and I'm sure they've forgotten me, but I talked to them; I won't forget it for sure.

TFK is below, The Afters is above.


Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel


No comments: