Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

22 January 2011

Precursor to "Inception" Analysis

All right, so one of my favorite movies in 2010 was "Inception" starring Leonardo DiCaprio and directed by Christopher Nolan. In 2011, my college, which has its own movie channel, Southeast Cinema, has a daily showing of "Inception." Since I won't be able to buy the movie until it's much, much cheaper, I'll have to settle for watching it on Channel 19. And of course it will go back to the big screen on Jan. 28 at midnight in Cape for free for SEMO students, a fact I cannot get past. Everyone who missed it in theaters can see it! I'm personally looking forward to it, as it's an enjoyable movie. A real puzzle, with action, thinking, and wondering, and character development, and actually quite an interesting dilemma and plot. It personally should have won awards simply for its brilliance and creative edge. Maybe one of the actors needed to die or something. Anyway. However, since I'm going to be doing a thorough analysis of it, I will leave off for now.

Lots of Love,

Rachel

No comments: