Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

09 March 2011

Egg Shells

I have to walk on egg shells around my friend, and perhaps around anyone who might interact with this friend and just unconsciously "tell" her things that will make her angry and lash out at me, or report me. Do you know how hard it is not to walk on eggshells without breaking them? Someday they will break and then the fun begins! Yeah right. That kind of stress messes with a person's mind and stability and is not a fun feeling. It always happens to me.  (Dang, I sound just like a victim!)

Maybe the devil is trying to tell me something.

Just stop existing...you'll never do anything right and no one will ever be happy with you and they'll always be angry and betray you, so just give up.

And God? I doubt His sounds anything like that. 

Trust me, darling. Stop trying to please man, and live according to my grace and will. The personality conflicts will vanish when you do. Until you acknowledge Me as the only one you can please and the only one you SHOULD please, you will struggle with others. 

I'm starting to wake up to this truth. Hopefully not too soon, because I don't want to marry a man like that!! Or be bitter for the rest of my life.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: