Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

29 February 2012

Leap Year

I HAVE to write about Leap Year. After all, we only get to write 2-29 every four years. Today were two wonderful speakers, Byron McCauley, director of Public Relations, at noon and Kurt Warner, the football player, at 7:30 p.m. I felt like I HAD to go to both (since both were free for students) and from BOTH I got extremely inspired. Even though Warner didn't know it, I came up with a very good question, which my friend Lisa asked him. He was rather surprised. That's because it was a) good, and b) she didn't talk at him, but to him. Plus she sounded totally dreamy and like she was madly in love with him. Honestly, I should have asked him a question just for the experience of it. I mean, I'll NEVER have that opportunity EVER again. I also need to get involved in SAC so I can actually MEET these people. It was just as great as meeting Michael J. Fox, if not better. This year's Speaker Series have gotten a lot better! I can't wait for Bill Nye the science guy :) YAY!

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: