Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

27 November 2012

I love Revolution - there's some depth to it!

So, my roommate and I are just hanging out and I start to look up people involved in the American Revolution. There are a lot of similar names to "Revolution." Samuel Miles (Miles Matheson), President Monroe (Sebastian Monroe) War of 1812, Benjamin Franklin (Ben Matheson), Aaron Burr, Aaron Ogden (Aaron Pittman), Rachel Revere (Rachel Matheson), Grace and Rachel Martin (Grace Beaumont and Rachel Matheson), William Beaumont War of 1812 (Grace Beaumont), The Battle of Charlotte, Charles Lee (Charlie Matheson), Daniel Morgan, Daniel Shays, Daniel F. Bakeman (Danny), Joshua Clayton (Nora Clayton), Margaret Corbin (Maggie is a variation of Margaret), John Neville (Tom Neville Family), Stephen R. Bradley (Bradley Jaffe), Jacob Randall (distant connection to Randall), Jason Russell House (Jason Neville), as for Nathan, Jason's fake name, there a lot of men whose names were Nathan or Nathaniel involved in the Revolutionary War. In fact, every name has something to do with someone who was involved in either the American Revolution (the first war for independence) or the War of 1812 (the second war for independence).  Just because the name is used doesn't mean the person is really like that, though. Their name is just used. I think it's more than coincidence. What do you all think? I'm learning so much about the people involved in those times while I did this. I don't even know where the idea came from. Just happened on looking all this up.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: