Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

12 November 2012

Revolution Update

OK, so I feel I haven't really posted about Revolution in my excitement over Once Upon A Time, which is just so twisted even I don't know quite how I feel about it sometimes.

I adore Revolution. My roommate and I watch it together - or we have been watching it together, other than the past couple of weeks, when I've been watching it in Grauel Building at my school, unfortunately. Watching that show in a room of computers is much different than watching it with my roommate in our room.

Revolution is pretty clear cut, with hints about the blackout and getting the power back on, and spending half the season on them trying to get Danny back, which is the actually the only motivation of four people.

For some reason, being around Charlie and trying to find Danny is making Miles and Nora better people. I guess because it's more than just personal survival, it's about helping someone else now. I've noticed in the opening credits they say they've been waiting for someone to light the way? I'm thinking Charlie is that light. The people who've been hanging around Charlie seem much more charitable and giving.


Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: