Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

28 November 2012

Ruffled Scarves for sell!

Hey everyone! I'm making and selling ruffled scarves. I am selling these scarves for $10. Other people who sell these scarves are charging $18 a scarf, but I want to keep the scarves affordable for anyone who wants to use them as Christmas presents or for themselves.

These scarves are great with all kinds of outfits.

The scarves can be long, medium, or short. I recommend medium. 

Also, the proceeds from the scarves will go toward my education, since I'm a poor college student.

Email me your order, which includes length and color, at rmweatherford1s@gmail.com, leave it here, or find me on Facebook.

An example of the scarf. These can be tailored to many different colors.


Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: