Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

11 April 2011

The Knots Prayer

The Knot Prayer

Dear God:
Please untie the knots
that are in my mind,
my heart, and my life.
Remove the have nots,
the can nots and the do nots
that I have in my mind.

Erase the will nots,
may nots,
might nots that may find
a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots,
would nots and
should nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all,
Dear God,
I ask that removefrom my mind,
my heart and amy life all of the "am nots"
that I have allowed to hold me back,
especially the thought that I am not good enough.
Amen.

Author known to God

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: