Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

21 April 2011

So what else should I do?

I really liked the posts where I analyzed a movie, asking, "Can you find God in a movie?" I did one for Titanic and one for Inception. What other movies/TV shows should I try to do?

Now, not all movies have God, but some elements maybe - if you stretch the imagination; some of them definitely show what NOT to do. A lot of movies can be commentaries on society or how someone views society. Do random people hop into bed with each other upon meeting? I know that hopping into bed tends to be a culmination of a lot of little steps, like kissing, petting, touching, etc. Sometimes it happens, like with David and Bathsheba. He wanted her. But he didn't just take her that night. He actually learned who she was and who her husband was and then he took her. He involved others in his sins. Do we tend to do that?

I really don't know how the majority of the world REALLY views premarital sex. Do you really just hop into bed with someone you barely know? Or does it take awhile to happen? I know that a lot teenagers are having sex, I knew a few who were, but I also know many, many more are engaging in "foreplay" and other sexual activities someone decided did not constitute "sex."

Apparently Hollywood thinks people just hop into bed with each other without getting to know one another. Primal instinct and attraction. Come on, we aren't animals.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: