Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

23 April 2011

Saturdays

I love Saturdays (not Saturdays where you have to work, though). I can just hang around my room, study, watch TV, relax from a long, busy, stressful week of school. With finals just a week away and large projects due, a day to relax is great. And the Jewish Sabbath is Friday-Saturday (the Christian Sabbath tends to be Sundays). So I'm on someone's Sabbath, at least.

Of course, people still pick on you on Saturdays. But I'm used to it. People don't really like non-conformists (although you will find people saying they are - but look at what they are wearing, what they are saying, and what they are watching and that will confirm whether they are or aren't) nor do they like people who are different. They are usually closed off to new ideas and thoughts - unless they invent them.

Just a warning, dear friends. Some people just want to cover their mistakes and we should let them. I think it is very rude to constantly pick on people because of what they say. If you cannot admit mistakes, no one else will admit any mistakes, either. And if you want people to admit their mistakes, you had best be willing to do likewise.
 
Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: