Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

17 August 2011

"The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven" Review

They always say that once you go to heaven you wouldn't want to come back to Earth, but sometimes God lets it happen. Lazarus - we assume - went to Heaven. And two months after a devastating accident, six-year-old Alex did too - and he came back, just like Lazarus did. And Kevin Malarkey wrote "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven."

Alex had quite a story.

In a touching and eye-opening story, Alex tells of music, meeting Jesus and seeing angels, among other marvels that can only happen when you see heaven. And it sounded eerily like what characters in the Bible saw...

Now, I have never seen heaven, but look forward to it. However, I want that to be many years in the future (I'm only 21). But if God let me visit for a little bit - I'd definitely be ok with that. But not the way that Alex did. Although he now has an extraordinary story to tell, he was also hurt quite badly.

A beautiful book, at least a 9 on a 10-point scale.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always, Rachel

No comments: