Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

22 February 2011

Studying

OMG! I am so tired. I need to be studying because I won't have much time tomorrow, but I just want to curl up and go to sleep for a long time. I have a test tomorrow. I'm so full of anxiety and worry...God, just take it all away and give me peace. I may do a quick review of the chapters we read and then head to bed, or hit the sack early today and study in the morning and before I go to the Arrow for like an hour, leave for a luncheon, and go back, and then go to take the test. I really, really need God to be with me. Even as I'm typing this I feel that I am probably asleep at the keyboard. Who knew I was such a confident typist? I'm a decent writer without looking at the paper, I'm proud to say. Ah, I'm off on a rabbit trail!

Anyway, please pray for silence on my floor, and that I will have a great test. I'm sure it will be easy, but memory is a great assest to have.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: