Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

20 February 2011

Wish List

When in doubt about what to get me for a holiday, look at the below list.


A gift card for iTunes, any amount.

A gift card to Walmart, any amount.

A gift card to Barnes and Noble preferrably, any amount.

Or buying one of the below:

Esther Study by Beth Moore

Daniel Study by Beth Moore

The Matrix on DVD

The Poseidon Adventure 1972 version with Gene Hackman (NOT THE NEW ONE); (only available on amazon.com so far as I can find it)

The Adventures of Huck Finn (Elijah Wood)

Audie Murphy movies (Already have "No Name on the Bullet")

Francine River's "Lineage of Grace" series (I already have "Unspoken")
 

Any of the above would please me.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: