Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

20 May 2011

Financial Aid

I'm so worried about my financial aid. What if I don't get enough?! That would be terrible. Even though some people don't get any, I usually get a good amount, and I'm glad. I hope I get a good amount. I mean, my parents pay taxes, so it's not like I'm living off the state!! I just want to know how much I need to save from my summer job for three semesters, roughly. You get less and less as the years progress, unfortunately. You need as much to start out with as you do to end with.

And apparently I'm "helping" out. And it's becoming embarrassing.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: