Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

12 May 2011

Homeward Bound

In a few minutes, as soon as I grab lunch, I will be on my way home. I will be a second-semester junior, finally in my third year of college. I have conquered an internship with triumph, told I did an excellent job (I was pretty helpful). I will start back at my summer job tomorrow morning, Friday. I do not what that will hold, but any opportunity to avoid loans and to earn money to pay for school I will take, even fast food and a bit of a drive. With rising gas prices, I do not know how long that will last. It doesn't matter, though. A job is good, as long as I make money. I am leaving my friends, scattered across the Midwest and country in some cases, for three months; we must hope that three months away from each other does not dull our affection for one another, and that social networking sites really work for keeping in touch with others.

But I have God, and I can live anywhere and do anything with His help, and outreach to people at the same time. And that makes for a happy life.

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel
Psalm 91

No comments: