Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

01 May 2011

Osama Bin Laden is dead...Good riddance!

    The man's in hell, unless he believed in God and asked for Christ's forgiveness.
    A news anchor said that we would forever remember where we were when we heard that Osama Bin Laden was dead. Well, I was in the middle of an area under a flood warning, at my college sitting in my room watching CSI: Miami, working on my course project, and wishing that my Internet worked better so that I could actually hear the coverage. Sept. 11, 2001, two planes bombed the twin towers. On May 1, 2011, Osama Bin Laden was announced dead to the American public, 5 months before the tenth anniversary of the attack on the Twin Towers.
    I bet the people in New York City are either crying with joy or planning parties. I know the Midwest probably is.
    I figured Bin Laden would outlive all of us. Thank God he didn't! He got exactly what he deserved: he lived by the gun, and he died by the gun (hopefully)! Although this isn't the end of the War on Terrorism because terrorism is in the hearts of people and they have raised up an army over there, it's a HUGE step, and gives us some hope. 

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: