Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

22 May 2011

Tired

I'm so tired I don't know what to write about. I wish I had three days off, instead I'm working six days this week, 40 hours. Not what I was expecting when I "leaped" right into work!

So I'm going through Lady in Waiting, right? Well, at my work today was just me and three guys, a 54-year-old and a teenage boy and a 22-year-old. So the teenager asked me why I'm so nice, so I explained that I was a Christian. Well, I'm guessing it spread (I don't mind) and as soon as he had a free minute, the 22-year-old comes over and says, "So I hear you're a goody-goody Christian."

Great introduction! Well, it just got worse. I'm not sure if we were flirting or not but I think we both asked some pretty nosy questions (I personally think his was worse than mine).

He's like, "My questions aren't offending you, are they?"

And I said, "No, they're embarrassing, but I'm not offended. Ask away." I try to have an open policy.

And he snorted and chuckled.

So I hope we can be cool, he asks for my number every other day, I wouldn't mind him having my number, but it's weird! He has a fiance and a daughter, so I know he isn't serious about me, he just likes to tease.

Oh, we met our sales goal. Yay!

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: