Thousand Foot Krutch

Thousand Foot Krutch
I love this band. I listen to them daily. Even though we are looking at another camera, we all look like we're alert for it being a fan signing and it's 11:30 p.m. on a Friday.

09 May 2011

Left Out

I feel left out. I ALWAYS say the wrong thing to them, and they always say the wrong thing to me. We just can't make amends. I feel left out. And it's not just that they say the wrong thing, but then they have the audacity to get offended. I mean, funnel your anger to other people. Or just take it to God and deal with it like a real Christian. Stop making excuses!! Hanging on to it is not just hurting you, it's hurting everyone you come into contact with. Grow up. 

You're totally going to think - and say - that I don't understand. No, I don't understand why you keep bringing it up. I don't understand why you haven't taken your problems to God and believed that He will take them away. I don't understand why you insist on throwing your problems around and trying to garner sympathy.

GROW UP!

PEOPLE DON'T CARE! ONLY GOD DOES.

DUH!

And if you're going to offend others, stop being sensitive. We don't all like the same things. Good thing!

Jesus is our therapist. Other people can only give us feel good answers. GOD GIVES FREEDOM!

SO STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

What could you possibly say on judgement day? "Sorry, God, I just didn't know what to do." LIES! You do! Just beg the Holy Spirit to help you, and let He will if you believe!!!

Praying you have faith, hope, and love always,

Rachel

No comments: